Do you need help with taking stock of where you are on social and where you want to be? Investing in a social media audit will give you the tools and knowledge to make your social media work more effectively for your business.
If you’re a business owner, marketing manager or responsible for your company’s social media channels, you could benefit from a bespoke review.
What does the social media audit include?
We take a strategic approach to each review, with our findings and recommendations presented within an easy to digest report. Here’s a breakdown of what we typically review.
- Who is your target audience?
- What are your objectives?
- Who are your competitors?
- Which platforms are you currently using?
- How are your existing social channels performing?
- Where should you be?
(Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Is your brand imagery applied consistently?
- Are your descriptors consistent?
- How is your colour palette applied?
- Are you using the same tone of voice?
- Are your posts consistent with your brand message?
- Does your tone of voice reflect your values and culture?
- How visually appealing are your posts?
- Is there consistency in your presentation?
- Value of content – is it compelling, engaging and relevant?
- Content strategy – is it line with your business objectives?
- Can your content mix be improved?
- Are you using hashtags effectively?
(We take a specific look at Instagram, if relevant to your business)
- How regularly are your channels updated?
- Do you need to adjust your frequency of posting?
- Which posts are performing well?
- What can be improved?
- How well do you respond to comments?
- Are you optimising tags and mentions?
- How do you compare to your competition?
- What can you learn?
How much does it cost?
INTRODUCTORY OFFER £245
Are you ready to get social?
Give us a call on 01206 512132 or get in touch.
Still not sure?
A social media review will provide insight into your current performance and make recommendations on how to raise your brand profile, deliver consistent and quality content, grow your audience and increase conversions.
Need more support?
Our social media audits are designed to help you improve your social media performance. If you would like further support we also offer 1-2-1 training tailored to your own bespoke needs and objectives. For more ongoing assistance we offer a social media management service.
Get in touch to find out more.